Kamis, 06 Januari 2011

[vkei+news] Onegaikanaete Versailles, Mini-Drama

kode posting : [vkei+news]
title : Onegaikanaete Versailles, Mini-Drama

mood : crazy LOL

music : nope :D


If you a Versailles fan, have you know about this news already??

Mini-drama Onegaikanaete-Versailles-??

First, I just read that Versailles will have once more mini drama

I think it’s just a short movie like Ascendead Master

And then I realized that the admin (from the journal which I read) told everyone

This time, Versailles will be in a variety mini-drama comedy!!!

Yeah… You right! Comedy!!

Hooooooo~~~

No longer after I read that news

I found the teaser video for the drama!!

I watch it!

The variety… I don’t too understand but it’s looks like there is a poor girl who asking for help from Versailles after she comes to a castile. And finally Versailles give her a help.

And then…

Members will be babysitters?! And they will mopping up the… ee… what’s that? Onsen? No.. such a public bath room xD Teru, Hizaki-san and Masashi-san do that xDD

In this program we will see Hizaki-san give a bottle milk for the baby~~~

So cutee~~ Hiza Mommy~ *laugh*

Masashi-san… I don’t know why but when I saw the teaser I think he will make this program more comedy xDD *laugh* I’m sorry, but he’s really a big guy xDD

It will be aired on 1/17 and 1/21

I can’t wait for the full drama!!

Masashi-san… *LOL*


This is capture from the teaser video..

Sorry for a bad capture

m(_ _)m

2 komentar:

  1. eeeeh, judul mini-dora-nya apwaaaaah?? aa penasaran, penasaran!! itu mana hizaki gendong2 baby lagiii~~ (>_<)

    BalasHapus
  2. ya itu, Onegaikanaete-Versailles-
    sebenarnya aku juga belum nonton sih.. hahaha ^^v

    BalasHapus